People need to cool it with the uconn envy | Syracusefan.com

People need to cool it with the uconn envy

Timonen

All Conference
Yep, they outperformed us this year. Their conference status hasn't caught up with them yet, but it will. We're still in a much more enviable position program wise. I get the short term is frustrating but judge the medium and long term and we have a lot to look forward to. Let uconn do their thing. We'll be fine.

Timonen said:
Yep, they outperformed us this year. Their conference status hasn't caught up with them yet, but it will. We're still in a much more enviable position program wise. I get the short term is frustrating but judge the medium and long term and we have a lot to look forward to. Let uconn do their thing. We'll be fine.

Agreed. Plus it's almost Football season ;).

That's just too damn sensible. No wonder hardly anyone responded.

If they win tonite they'll have four championships. Four. That's more than enough to last a lifetime. I'd gladly trade the ACC for a s.hit conference if it meant cuse would have 4 championships in the last 15 years.
you sound like an old time Army football fan. I'd rather maximize future health of the program for generations.

you sound like an old time Army football fan. I'd rather maximize future health of the program for generations.

When you are a fan it is about winning championships, and I wouldn't rule out uconn landing in the acc sometime down the road.

id rather make more final 4s and win more championships.

CorduroyG said:
id rather make more final 4s and win more championships.

And sacrifice the football program for perpetuity?