Per Schefter: Chip staying | Syracusefan.com

Per Schefter: Chip staying

I think this was pretty much expected at this point.

But wait, haven't we been told over and over again that if one has a chance to be an NFL HC, you got to take it? ;)

As usual, each set of circumstances are different. This year, Brian Kelly simply said not interested. Though the details haven't come out yet, I bet Chip Kelly was using the NFL interest as a negotiation ploy of some sort.

Marrone wanted out, pure and simple, for whatever reasons.

Good luck Doug.

Now time to get a coach who at this moment in time, wants to be here.

LGO!!!

Cheers,
Neil

I wonder if it was money or what or how he could select his coaches?

As recently as two weeks ago if someone told me that Doug Marrone would be an NFL head coach in 2013, and Chip Kelly would not, I would have thought that person crazier than a sh!thouse rat.

What a world.

But wait, haven't we been told over and over again that if one has a chance to be an NFL HC, you got to take it? ;)

As usual, each set of circumstances are different. This year, Brian Kelly simply said not interested. Though the details haven't come out yet, I bet Chip Kelly was using the NFL interest as a negotiation ploy of some sort.

Marrone wanted out, pure and simple, for whatever reasons.

Good luck Doug.

Now time to get a coach who at this moment in time, wants to be here.

LGO!!!

Cheers,
Neil
Chip can call his own shot.

marrone needed an inside person to get one, that was his in. and before that guy gets canned, he had to jump.

Oh Lord

I was expecting the punchline enclosed in the post to read "in Room 113 at the Best Western in Frisco. The key is under the floor mat. "

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom