Perkins re-opening recruiting | Syracusefan.com

Perkins re-opening recruiting

Maybe he's seen for himself what a whack-job Brian Kelly is.

The need is WR.

I agree we should be reserving and using numbers better. 44 for RBs, 88 for TEs, etc.

I got blasted by a few when I wrote that his recruitment was far from over when he originally committed to ND. I'm not saying it favors SU by any means, but I have heard he really enjoys the attention. Odds are ND 40/Oregon 40/ SU 10 / Field 10

Scout lists him as having medium interest in Boise, LSU, Notre Dame, Oregon, and Syracuse.

We could use him somewhere on offense. Either as a back or receiver. We have many quality LB's on the roster, and coming in. We need a guy on offense.

I got blasted by a few when I wrote that his recruitment was far from over when he originally committed to ND. I'm not saying it favors SU by any means, but I have heard he really enjoys the attention. Odds are ND 40/Oregon 40/ SU 10 / Field 10
I thought you get blasted at every SU game or is that plastered

sorry people blasted you - keep posting I appreciate your input

Probably just felt that a kid living in South Bend committed to ND was never wavering. I like that we're in the conversation after the de-commitment still. A few tweets I saw said academics may be an issue. (Just the Twitter rumor mill, not any real inside info)

Scout lists him as having medium interest in Boise, LSU, Notre Dame, Oregon, and Syracuse.

We could use him somewhere on offense. Either as a back or receiver. We have many quality LB's on the roster, and coming in. We need a guy on offense.

I think he may want to be a RB first and ND would play him at OLB. He is Hogue II. Same type of build also.

Remember, Perkins got blown away by McFarlane in the Scout camp drill video.

Remember, Perkins got blown away by McFarlane in the Scout camp drill video.

That's why I'm quickly warming up to the idea of, if we can land him of course, moving Perkins to WR, and having McFarlane play HB. Having both of them would really help our need for play makers.

I was hoping this news was coming. Lets do Doug, visit him up during our next bye week then blow him away on an official.

Texted from my Droid...

I can't wait for the "Marrone can't recruit..." tirade that will ensue if Perkins opts to attend Oregon.

Looks like the majority of reports are saying his decommitment is academics-related.

Great he was ejected from a game, hope he isnt a hot head if he finds his way here.

Great he was ejected from a game, hope he isnt a hot head if he finds his way here.
S*** happens in high school games. Any details? Detractors will say he's a hot-head, optimists will say he's passionate.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom