Pete Sala Press Conference | Syracusefan.com

Pete Sala Press Conference

The Dome's old wireless is still operational and will be used this season.

wrt54gl-640x411.jpg

This says parking lots open 5 hours before the game. So 4 pm just became 3 pm, which is really Noon pm, if you feel like it.

The Dome's old wireless is still operational and will be used this season.

wrt54gl-640x411.jpg
I actually had better WiFi reception 2 years ago as compared to last year. I am in one of the endzones.

I actually had better WiFi reception 2 years ago as compared to last year. I am in one of the endzones.
I thought the same thing. A few years ago I was like wow, this is great. Last year I couldn’t get it to work at all.

What, no Dome deflation report? Reporters couldn't mention his name without mentioning how long it takes (took) to deflate the dome.

Just kidding, my fellow Orange fans. I am happy for the improvements and cannot wait to enjoy them in person.

its nit picking but if anything they should have focused on the bball side getting the wireless working. Maybe they did, but you would think at least some areas of the dome would be better, be it seating or concourses or the area walking up on the outside.. just pick one and show us proof of concept.

This says parking lots open 5 hours before the game. So 4 pm just became 3 pm, which is really Noon pm, if you feel like it.

If you hit sky top early enough parking is free...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom