Class of 2014 - Peyton Newell, DE (Kansas) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Peyton Newell, DE (Kansas) Offered

CuseLegacy

Yes I said Kansas.
J.B. Bauersfeld@JBBauersfeld6h
Hiawatha's Peyton Newell picked up DI offer 34 tonight as Syracuse offered.

Had it on good authority that '...we're not in Kansas anymore'.

Guess Toto was right and Dorothy was wrong.

Wow. Now that's a state I didn't see SU recruiting. At least not at the high school level.

I wonder if there is any connections with Josh Kirkland? Maybe that's how we found out about this kid.

Huge offer list.

34 offers, good lord! I'd love to see it happen but we are coming into it a little late in the game. Time for Shafer and McDonald to REALLY work their magic.

If the kid gets down to 5 schools and SU is still in there, then wake-up me on this one. If not I'm wasting my time checking out film or further follow-up. 34 offers - really?!?!

If the kid gets down to 5 schools and SU is still in there, then wake-up me on this one. If not I'm wasting my time checking out film or further follow-up. 34 offers - really?!?!

Then I'm sure you don't want to hear about the 2016 RB out of NC that they offered who already committed to Mississippi State last year. ;)

I'm not saying we get this player out of Kansas...just that it is interesting who is being offered and the demographics.

The reason is probably hidden somewhere in the connections the new staff has, of which we probably have no idea.

It's really impressive film though!

yeah definitely not supposed to copy and paste from that site... your membership will definitely be revoked.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom