Class of 2025 - PF Chris Cenac Jr. (LA / Link) Offered | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PF Chris Cenac Jr. (LA / Link) Offered

Wonder if getting Kiyan (hopefully soon) and Melo getting involved more to make sure things are well stocked is part of a name like this popping up…
Melo has his ownership hat on with the Aussie League. Now he could get his GM hat on creating the modern day Fab 5... Kiyan, Sadiq, Tyler Jackson, this big kid, and one of the shooters on the wing-- Jemison, Abaev, or Frost.

If this guy were a cough medicine, he would be Crisinak (patent pending)

Ask your coach or bookie if Crisinak (tm) is right for you.

Side effects may include:
Posterizing dunks, vicious rejections, monster rebounds, sore throat and hoarse voice from screaming, sore arms and hands from high-fiving, and many W’s.

Ask your coach or bookie if Crisinak (tm) is right for you.

Side effects may include:
Posterizing dunks, vicious rejections, monster rebounds, sore throat and hoarse voice from screaming, sore arms and hands from high-fiving, and many W’s.
I also have wonderful memories of a snowy and icy slide down the Crouse steps with many other delirious fans following a win with a record-setting crowd against Villanova. 33,000 and something I think. Those were the days.

he has an elite mentality...really impressed lately by the latest recruits and by the way he looks at the game and making his choice of school

sounds like the Orange have a legit shot here...but competition will be fierce

His game reminds me a lot of Chris McCollough at the same stage. Also, he attends the same HS that produced all three Manning brothers & Arch.
I did design work for Newman’s summer program. Good people down there

What do our insiders think? Is Red going full Fran Brown?
Think about it this way, if he goes somewhere else and say things don't work out. He goes in the portal, has a good relationship with the staff, and then you hope things work for him to come to SU.

Think about it this way, if he goes somewhere else and say things don't work out. He goes in the portal, has a good relationship with the staff, and then you hope things work for him to come to SU.
If the relationship is good enough to get a price discount in the portal next year then he would commit to Syracuse this year. I always thought of that as an excuse for not being able to close

If the relationship is good enough to get a price discount in the portal next year then he would commit to Syracuse this year. I always thought of that as an excuse for not being able to close
Not to mention that if he is as good as advertised and stock keeps rising... he may only be in college for one year.

Some other schools (blue bloods especially) have a larger budget than SU. Just look at who offered yesterday and how much they've shelled out since Pope was hired.