Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / Oak Hill) COMMITTED TO SYRACUSE

GooseMutt

All Conference
His cockiness has no bounds. I love this kid so much. He is up to any and every challenge. Talent is talent. It’s there or not. If it’s there you can develop it. But this attitude and heart is inate and can not be taught or developed. It’s just festering waiting to explode. I don’t know if I have been more excited about a recruit since melo

Niastri

2nd String
Sierra Canyon featuring Bronny James and Zaire Wade as top point guard talents.

Ysidro doesn't have anybody as highly ranked, but Mikey Williams and Jurian Dixon sound like promising talents Dior might want to go up against.

Edit: Zaire is an African place name, Zion is a biblical place name <grumbles to himself like a crazy old man>

Last edited:

cuse10

All American
Sierra Canyon featuring Bronny James and Zaire Wade as top point guard talents.

Ysidro doesn't have anybody as highly ranked, but Mikey Williams and Jurian Dixon sound like promising talents Dior might want to go up against.

Edit: Zaire is an African place name, Zion is a biblical place name <grumbles to himself like a crazy old man>
Zion is ... let me leave that one alone. I like this account too much.

orangefog

Voted "Best Looking Poster" 7 years in a row
Yeah, I was just trying to figure out why he called out those two schools out of all the really good programs.
Because the kid likes the limelight. Sierra Canyon is loaded and Mikey Williams is ridiculous. Dior wants to square up against the best. Dior has that extra spark that will make him great. He wants to be the best and he isn't afraid of going up against anyone.

tee1222

Scout Team
I really don’t want to see this thread moved to the OT board, so let’s talk Dior friends.
That’s a great point.
Dior.

After he committed, we have since landed another big and Benny with more to come. And I do believe in our posters with inside info, whether things change at the last second or not. We should all be happy about the Dior situation and recruiting in general. This world is strange lately. But recruiting has been very nice to us Cuse fans lately, so that should be the focus of threads like this in my humble, non-political opinion.

MSOrange

2018 Cali Winner: Passing Yards (Big Deal Again)
I do feel that Dior will make it to campus. I’m interested in seeing the players we have around him in 22 and the players who come in with him. Would love to see the SU swag return.
Agree. Very excited about how things seem to be picking up in recruiting. And good to see you post.

orangefog

Voted "Best Looking Poster" 7 years in a row
I do feel that Dior will make it to campus. I’m interested in seeing the players we have around him in 22 and the players who come in with him. Would love to see the SU swag return.
Dior is like a mega shot of swag. It’s going to be a fun couple of years. I hope there is a good mix of guys that will spill over in to 2023 and beyond and elite players from other classes after 2022 keep on coming. Because, a bunch of one and done guys usually equal lots of hype, some success, but defeat before the final four.

Bulldog04

Starter
It’s either cuse or G league but he wants to play college b-ball but never know what that offer may look like then considering there were 600k offers to kids this year. He’s not going anywhere other than those 2 options and SU will have the best roster In ages In ‘22

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom