Class of 2022 - PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA) | Page 85 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2022 PG Dior Johnson (NY / CA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dior is one of a kind. He knows what he’s doing at every turn, and calculates each move. Kid is gonna be a household name soon enough. The LeBron connection definitely doesn’t hurt either.

Does anyone know if Melo has talked to Dior? I don’t follow social media that much but I’ve seen Melo connect with a few players recently like Woody and Kadary.

Does anyone know if Melo has talked to Dior? I don’t follow social media that much but I’ve seen Melo connect with a few players recently like Woody and Kadary.
If Dior was close to the James family, I’m sure he’s likely had a few close encounters with Melo and Wade

If Dior was close to the James family, I’m sure he’s likely had a few close encounters with Melo and Wade
I’ve assumed Melo and Dior would be chatting weekly. James isn’t Orange

I’ve assumed Melo and Dior would be chatting weekly. James isn’t Orange
James isn’t Orange, but he always praises JB from the past Olympics and Melo and James are best friends. Rumor has it if Lebron couldn’t turn pro when he did he would of worn orange. Yes, that came from James mouth himself a few years back

Everyone good now? Everyone got all their stuff they KNOW doesn't belong here out of their system?

Good. Because more stringent measures will come if it happens again.

No brag. Just fact.

1597013715797.png

James isn’t Orange, but he always praises JB from the past Olympics and Melo and James are best friends. Rumor has it if Lebron couldn’t turn pro when he did he would of worn orange. Yes, that came from James mouth himself a few years back
James said Ohio St

I thought I had heard Duke.
I typed in where Lebron would have gone and an article came up about where 7 players would have attended and it said he was addressing Ohio St football team and told them that. FWIW

I typed in where Lebron would have gone and an article came up about where 7 players would have attended and it said he was addressing Ohio St football team and told them that. FWIW

Yeah, he said Ohio St. by name and then referenced "big name" programs (e.g., Duke, UNC) while throwing shade at the money making machine of the NCAA and college athletics.

I was thinking back to when he was first coming out of high school. That was quite a whike ago so I could be remembering wrong.

Definitely shows his athleticism but all that shake and bake didn't do that much. He made a good shot. The defender didn't really get fooled. That said, I can't wait to him in orange!

There were some "rumors," primarily in Onondaga County, that Melo was talking to Bron about doing 1 year together at SU to try to go undefeated.

James, Melo, Warrick, McNamara, Edelin, Pace, Forth, McNeil ... yeah pretty sure they would have gone undefeated.

James, Melo, Warrick, McNamara, Edelin, Pace, Forth, McNeil ... yeah pretty sure they would have gone undefeated.

It didn't have legs.

James / Bron were friends at the prep level, and at one point James insinuated that if Carmelo had stayed, then he would have considered playing with him. I don't think it was anything more than pillow talk, but it WAS documented.

But if the rubber had hit the road -- and it is important to point out that Lebron was never really considereing the college option, not seriously -- OSU would have been tough to beat out, as his favorite [and in state] college team. And as others have indicated, Duke might have been compelling for him. UK wasn't on the scene at that point.

UK wasn't on the scene at that point.

And that’s how you know he never seriously entertained going to college, Duke, Kentucky and Kansas never even got around to filling the bags for him.

idk if this was posted before but it older footage but says it was just posted 3 days ago on YouTube. Dior playing with Jalen Green.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom