Class of 2019 - PG Jalen Lecque (NY/Brewster) to NBA | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2019 PG Jalen Lecque (NY/Brewster) to NBA

Oh right!! He’s getting a $bag$. How could I forget?
You said it not be. Doesn’t always have to be a bag involved for a recruitment to be sketchy. Starts off with 3 schools in 3 years.

You said it not be. Doesn’t always have to be a bag involved for a recruitment to be sketchy. Starts off with 3 schools in 3 years.

Waiters and McCullough say hi. They bounced around like crazy as well.

Just my opinion but I'm not sure why Lecque is rated so high compared to Goodine. Especially when Goodine's EYBL stats were pretty much better across the board. Athleticism can only get you so far if you can't shoot.

Just my opinion but I'm not sure why Lecque is rated so high compared to Goodine. Especially when Goodine's EYBL stats were pretty much better across the board. Athleticism can only get you so far if you can't shoot.
absolutely. Look at some of the recent guys like Diallo, Duval, etc., awesome athletes who weren't that effective because they couldn't shoot while in college. Ill take our guy every time.

absolutely. Look at some of the recent guys like Diallo, Duval, etc., awesome athletes who weren't that effective because they couldn't shoot while in college. Ill take our guy every time.

Yeah, Duval is a good comparison. Hami really improved at UK and became an excellent defender. His 3pt shooting became somewhat respectable at 34%. Completely different style of player and not a PG.

Probably a good fit there with the style of play Keatts deploys. He’ll be a terror up and down the court, especially on D since Keatts runs Pitino’s system.

He didn't choose a Blueblood. Wish he could've been ours! There's nothing special about NC State.

He didn't choose a Blueblood. Wish he could've been ours! There's nothing special about NC State.

Our guy had a better AAU season. Lecque is overrated.

Jalen fits NC State perfectly. Jalen is a bit overrated though. Goodine will be great here.

This has never added up.

Regardless, he’s a good fit there. Switching up the D, getting after it, quick hitting offense. We are the opposite in every aspect.

If you can’t be with the one you love,
Love the one you’re with.

"and others"

akok is also 19 ... indeed, he'd be 20 before his first college game & 21 before 1st pro game if forced to go college route

Last edited:
Did we not get fuether involved for specific rea$ons?