Class of 2025 - PG Jerry Easter II (OH) Offered | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2025 PG Jerry Easter II (OH) Offered

What's not to like from a 6'5 point guard who is only a rising high school sophomore?
Think he is up to 18 offers already...

247 has Jerry as a high 4 star. They also have him 37th nationally, 9th best SG, and 2nd in his state, all for 2025 obviously

It's almost Easter, so... BUMP

Hopefully Red and/or staff are working the event...

"Regarding the USA Basketball junior national team minicamp that is currently going on, besides Easter, a few participants that ‘Cuse recruiting enthusiasts should recognize are 2024 five-star guard Ian Jackson, 2024 five-star point guard Boogie Fland, and 2024 four-star point guard Robert Wright III."

Last edited:
Jerry is a 2025, but there is a lot to like here. Connections run deep.. starting with DC who is friends with Dad... young Autry went to school with young Easter... Jerry is friends with Kiyan... let's go Orange! His family loves Syracuse.

Last edited:
Jerry is a 2025, but there is a lot to like here. Connections run deep.. starting with DC who is friends with Dad... young Autry went to school with young Easter... Jerry is friends with Kiyan... let's go Orange! His family loves Syracuse.
And they love the Big East…wait…

We are Big East... just on loan to the ACC for the time being.

Dream School?

This is the first Toledo area kid we've had interest in since LeSean Howard in the mid 90's that I can think of. I'll have to check out a game or 2 this year. 20 minutes from my house.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom