Class of 2017 - PG Lavar Batts (NC) to UNCAsheville | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2017 PG Lavar Batts (NC) to UNCAsheville

Batts Sr said they had a good convo with the new VCU coach. So it's no guarantee that he'll ask for the release.

Bad news, if true.

This kid has "it." Can't believe how athletic he is, and how strong with the ball. He seems like a much higher tier recruit than what you'd expect for VCU.

Bad news, if true.

This kid has "it." Can't believe how athletic he is, and how strong with the ball. He seems like a much higher tier recruit than what you'd expect for VCU.
VCU has beaten out several ACC/SEC schools for recruits over the past several years. Before Shaka Smart left, he had beaten out UNC for sharp shooter Kenny Williams. Great fan support and facilities to offer than most non p5 schools.

VCU has beaten out several ACC/SEC schools for recruits over the past several years. Before Shaka Smart left, he had beaten out UNC for sharp shooter Kenny Williams. Great fan support and facilities to offer than most non p5 schools.

My son (Soph soccer goal keeper) just had a visit with the VCU head coach. Lots to like at the school.

My son (Soph soccer goal keeper) just had a visit with the VCU head coach. Lots to like at the school.

Has the campus undergone a massive transformation / improvement? I was on VCU's campus for an academic conference in 2002, and wasn't very impressed at all. Richmond is a beautiful, Victorian city, though.

This really sucks. Batts has "it."

Hate that we're going to have to play him, on top of not recruiting him when he was available.
That has been the way this whole staff has recruited the last couple years. That is why our recruiting sucks. we should be nailing some of these top recruits by know and they are not giving a second look here. JB only stays in certain areas to recruit and that hurts. Its only going to get worse ,I'm afraid. jmo

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom