PGA Tour 2018-19 | Syracusefan.com

PGA Tour 2018-19

still pisses me off that i have holed it from the fairway multiple times for eagles but never a hole in one, and my dad got one hitting the ball 20 yds off a green off a tree and rolled 90 degrees thru tons of grass into the hole.. he held that over our heads for years..

I got a hole in one when I was 11 years old, when I was not particularly good. It was a par 3 course, hole was just around 100 yards (does that count?). I shanked my shot, a hard low running slice (I think it was a 4 iron, but don't remember), dropped an F-Bomb (even as a kid). The ball took its first bounce 50 yards away from the hole and then just kept on rolling into a front tee position.

Never got a hole in one since. The closest I came was about 5 years at Le Diable in Mont Tremblant .. I hit it dead on line and the ball was peeking a bit into the hole.

My mother started golfing 20 years ago, in her mid 40's. She now has 3 holes in one. Golf is not fair.

Last edited:
Brooks Koepka won in Korea to become the new World #1. The golf course (I think it is called the Golf Course at 9 Bridges... it was an intriguing golf course that I would like to play at.

Since the end of August, the world #1 has changed 3 times.

Dustin Johnson - Justin Rose - Dustin Johnson - Brooks Koepka

The WGC - China event this weekend -- starts tonight actually because of time zones.

With 5 of the top 6 in the world, and 16 of the top 25 in the world this will be the best field in any event until the end of next February (WGC - Mexico, will have a stronger field). And certain;y the last good tournament of this year. The other 4 official tour events will be quite weak, and this could well be the last golf I watch this year.

World Rank #1, continues to switch from week to week as it is so close, despite neither Rose or Keopka playing.

Koepka took over #1 last week. Now Justin Rose has taken it back by the slightest of margins.

1542595675409.png

Some could say it makes the world #1 meaningless, but it just shows how nobody is dominating.

I know some hated him, but I loved him. He wasn't afraid to call out Tiger Woods when Tiger cheated at the 2013 Players Championship

"That Tiger drop was really, really borderline," Miller said after Woods found the water hazard off the 14th tee in the final round at TPC Sawgrass in May. "I can't live with myself without saying that."

Controversial penalties dog Tiger in 2013

When he first arrived on the scene as an announcer, yes. He certainly was fresh air. As time wore on he became more of a curmudgeon, and I grew tired of his negativity. I think it was time for him to move on.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom