Phil Steele still clueless about Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

Phil Steele still clueless about Syracuse...

690West

Moneyline Master
I know there are 100+ teams and we're not a top 25 program(yet), but the "guru" was a complete mess on SiriusXm radio this morning.

Here are the highlights:

1. He thinks Ryan NaSEEB is really under the radar. How are people still saying his name wrong?

2. He thinks Charlie LEBB will be the front runner. 0-2 there Phil. (on the pronunciation, not the QB position)

3. When asked about Shafer taking over, he had to ask the host to remind him again where Shafer came from. "Oh, they went internal? Well, thats a smart move since Shafer has been there 4 years with Marrone"

1. He thinks Ryan NaSEEB is really under the radar. How are people still saying his name wrong?

How are people still saying he is under the radar? Was the interview taped from September?

That's what happens when your program hasn't sniffed the Top 25 since 2001.

I'm confident we'll get there over the next few years, but gotta expect that at this point.

Really getting sick of Bill King in the morning...he must pack 15-20 minutes an hour just promoting his stupid products he gets ad money from. On my drive into work..I find myself listening to him less and less. He even had on ex-Miss St. Coach Stansberry on this morning to talk about BB and he managed to work a stupid Catfish Restaurant that sponsors him into the interview. It totally came off as forced and killed the interviewed.

How are people still saying he is under the radar? Was the interview taped from September?

Yeah, "The Radar" is The Top 25.

As a person who screws up names quite often I'll give him a break on that. As for #3 on that chart well, you'd think he'd know Shafer.

It's spelled S-t-e-e-l-e but it's pronounced StEEB.

"He thinks Ryan NaSEEB is really under the radar. How are people still saying his name wrong?"

My ex is from the middle east (Iraq). Nassib, pronounced Naseeb is a fairly common middle eastern name. I have no idea as to the origin of Ryan's surname. But if it is middle eastern, Naseeb may well be the correct pronunciation.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom