Philip Thomas | Syracusefan.com

Philip Thomas

Nahson

Your best friend
Just posted on his facebook that his college career is over. Thanked everyone for the support and said hes movin on.

I can't remember where he is in college... moving on meaning done with college or transferring?

Used 3 years of eligibility. I just wish he would wrapped when he tackled had some good hits but players just bounced of him for an xtra 5 yards some times. He made some big plays hopefully younger guys continue to step up (or start)

So does that mean he is transferring or thinking he is going pro?

Thanks - with some of the things we've been hearing about the team I didn't know. I figured going pro but who knows at this point.

He could've changed his mind or something might've come up, but last I'd heard he was trying to transfer to Delaware.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BYE BYE...wait till he finds out they frown on the same stuff that got him suspended here...Oh Lord

BYE BYE...wait till he finds out they frown on the same stuff that got him suspended here...Oh Lord

was he busy skiing?
enhancing his performance?

oh god not pot lets kick him off for a full year. How about kicking him off for the rest of the season and giving the kid a second chance. Life skills my ass

oh god not pot lets kick him off for a full year. How about kicking him off for the rest of the season and giving the kid a second chance. Life skills my ass
just my guess but you dont suspend someone for a year for 1 positive test..there might have been multiple failed drug tests

Pot or not, how do you know it was his first offense?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom