Philly Ticket Information | Syracusefan.com

Philly Ticket Information

Bill Orange

http://suathletics.com/news/2013/5/20/MLAX_0520134020.aspx

SYRACUSE, N.Y. – Tickets for the men's and women's 2013 NCAA Lacrosse Championships are on sale now at the Carrier Dome Box Office and online at SUAthletics.com. The Syracuse men will face Denver in the national semifinals on Saturday, May 25 at Lincoln Financial Field in Philadelphia. The Orange women are also in Philadelphia this weekend. They play Maryland in the NCAA semifinals Friday, May 24 at Villanova Stadium.

Tickets for the men's championship are $110 (plus a $7 order charge) and include the Division I semifinals on Saturday, the Division II and III national championship games Sunday, and the Division I championship game on Monday. Seating priority is based on 2011-12 Orange Club giving level then by date the order is received.

For the women's championship, tickets are $25 for adults and $15 for youth. A $7 order charge does apply. The tickets include both Division I semifinals Friday and Sunday's national championship game.

Ticket packages for the both the men's and women's championships will be available for pickup at noon Wednesday at the Dome box office.

For more information, please call 1-888-DOMETIX.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom