Pick your Sweet Sixteen upsets. | Syracusefan.com

Pick your Sweet Sixteen upsets.

cliftonparksufan

Iggy Award Czar/Co 2020-21 Iggy Award Winner PPG
I have one definite and maybe a couple more (with point spread help). My definite is Purdue over Tennessee. I haven't believed in Tenn all year and I just think there is something about Purdue. My maybe's are Oregon +8.5 over Virginia and with a stretch Texas Tech +2 over Michigan and Auburn +5 over UNC. I've been high on UNC all year but Auburn is playing well and Texas Tech is also playing well. If I had to pick without the spread with a gun to my head, I would pick Purdue and Texas Tech and would seriously consider Auburn.

Buzz will deliver K back from whence he came

Auburn, FSU, Purdue

The rest = chalk

All the 2 seeds go down. and the Regional Finals are all 1 vs 3.

I have one definite and maybe a couple more (with point spread help). My definite is Purdue over Tennessee. I haven't believed in Tenn all year and I just think there is something about Purdue. My maybe's are Oregon +8.5 over Virginia and with a stretch Texas Tech +2 over Michigan and Auburn +5 over UNC. I've been high on UNC all year but Auburn is playing well and Texas Tech is also playing well. If I had to pick without the spread with a gun to my head, I would pick Purdue and Texas Tech and would seriously consider Auburn.
I'll give myself a pat on the back. Thank you.

I'll give myself a pat on the back. Thank you.

That was an easy call. Although they almost did it, Tennessee had to be really really good to overcome Rick Barnes.

Houston takes down UK.

Can I get some props for my other picks.

Props. I had Auburn in the bracket but didn't feel great closer to game time was worried they'd be tailor made for UNCheat.

The damn Tennessee foul cost me a perfect final 8.
Incredibly frustrating pool this yr if I don't win. Should get bonus pts for Auburn & Texas Tech winning so easily. And Belmont to Sweet 16 was a good pick since Maryland & LSU stink; but of course they lose by 1pt when their brilliant coach decides to hold the ball when losing.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom