Pinstripe lodging/bus update | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe lodging/bus update

subarney

Walk On
Folks, as of today we have about 24 people staying at the hotel. Maybe a few more plus a couple of other Jersey fans who want to take the bus. Does(Palmer) have 4 in some rooms? Let me know!. So that being said, cost will be around $30 per person. Reply here or send me a PM, on your thoughts.

If anyone besides the hotel folks want to take the bus, let me know.

We have 11 people in our 5 rooms. Let us know where to send the money or if we settle up on game day.

Palmer

Folks, as of today we have about 24 people staying at the hotel. Maybe a few more plus a couple of other Jersey fans who want to take the bus. Does(Palmer) have 4 in some rooms? Let me know!. So that being said, cost will be around $30 per person. Reply here or send me a PM, on your thoughts.

We are at the hotel and need two for the bus. Let mr know how to settle up.
Thanks

3 for the bus

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

So, is the bus a go?

Anyone that did this last time...

Do we tailgate on / near the bus?

Does the bus park near the stadium?

Is there a plan for pre-game?

Thanks.

Last time...we arrived a few hours early. The bus dropped us off near the stadium/bar district.

Most of the bus riders went to the bars. Others tailgated at private affairs, while others went to Yankee Stadium and ate/drank there. Weather looks pretty crappy for outdoor tailgating right now...so use that as your guide. After the game we had a designated spot and time to show at to catch the bus back.

It is a good idea for everyone to give subarney your cell phone numbers...it comes in handy if someone can't find the spot after the game or finds another way back to the hotel if he makes up a list of numbers of everyone and gives out the info.

BTW, weather looks possibly wet and in the mid/upper 30s. Yuck...make sure your outer layer is waterproof.

That said...I'm not going so have fun you lucky dogs.

We are all set with the bus. It will leave the hotel no later then 11:30 am. Right now we have about 25 of us on the bus. For those of you staying at the hotel, there is a very good irish rest/bar about a mile from the hotel (if you get in early enough on Fri) Thatcher Mcgees it is called. The hotel can give you directions. We are siill mulling around what place to meet at before the game around Yankee Stadium. More to come.

Awesome. Thanks for the update.

We are all set with the bus. It will leave the hotel no later then 11:30 am. Right now we have about 25 of us on the bus. For those of you staying at the hotel, there is a very good irish rest/bar about a mile from the hotel (if you get in early enough on Fri) Thatcher Mcgees it is called. The hotel can give you directions. We are siill mulling around what place to meet at before the game around Yankee Stadium. More to come.

Awesome. Thanks for the update.
Anybody have an ETA? Would love to get together with a bunch of folks at Thatcher McGees. My plan is to get to the hotel in the late afternoon.

We will probably get there around dinner time.

We will probably get there around dinner time.
Cool. I'll hang out in the lobby for a while. You can't miss me - I'll be wearing orange! ;)

Anybody have an ETA? Would love to get together with a bunch of folks at Thatcher McGees. My plan is to get to the hotel in the late afternoon.

Not sure yet. Could be 3ish.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Could some one order a Reuben for me...then call me on the phone and describe how it tastes...cuz not one place in all of Texas can make a decent Reuben to save their lives. smh

Could some one order a Reuben for me...then call me on the phone and describe how it tastes...cuz not one place in all of Texas can make a decent Reuben to save their lives. smh
I'll even take a pic of it for you. ;)