Pinstripe Seating question | Syracusefan.com

Pinstripe Seating question

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
I have never gone and am considering. I hate all the sight lines when it comes to baseball in football stadiums, so am just thinking of buying the cheapest seats in the house to get in the building.

Any tips from the vets?

The year I went, I got tickets underneath the overhang. Pretty clutch because it was snowing. Still felt kind of far away but most seats feel that way there I'm assuming

I have never gone and am considering. I hate all the sight lines when it comes to baseball in football stadiums, so am just thinking of buying the cheapest seats in the house to get in the building.

Any tips from the vets?

The 2 times we went we sat in 129 and 130 but towards the back. Wasn’t too bad.

I was given dugout / field seats for the notre dame game in 2018. Could barely see anything and watched most important plays on the video screens. But it was a cool experience. We were sitting right by Chris Simms and the nbc pre game crew. Met Justin Tuck. If the game was close I probably would have cared more.

I’d definitely like to hear other people’s feedback on good spots.

I don’t believe this game will sell out. You can probably choose your seats on the day.

I’ll have to check where my seats were, I was at both games and seats were decent. Feel like to our right in the Kansas State U game was the right field stands and if we were a little further over you literally couldn’t see some of the game. So I think I sat around the 50 on visitors side, which didn’t really matter because the fans they did bring were completely surrounded by orange fans.

I've been twice. First year sat in the left-centerfield seats (would be the bleacher seats for a baseball game) to the left of the centerfield scoreboard if looking from home plate. I liked them (I sit in 327 in the Orange end zone upper deck at the Dome and it is a very similar perspective.) Was awesome to watch that flea-flicker play to Marcus Sales develop!

The second year we were Mezzanine level about halfway between third base and the left field wall. Good seats, too.

Personally, I would avoid all lower level seats on the lines. You are pretty distant from the field and the elevation of the seats doesn't allow for a good perspective, in my opinion.

If you do go, SU typically hires out Billy's Bar as it's home base. Get there early and enjoy the atmosphere. It is a blast.

I can honestly say that the first Pinstripe Bowl experience was one of the best, if not the best, sporting experiences I've ever had.

Centerfield seats are great

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom