Pippen deserves an honorary degree from SU for this | Syracusefan.com

Pippen deserves an honorary degree from SU for this

That would actually be very funny to honor that at a home game against Georgetown.
Give him a framed photo and honorary jersey.

The Cuse fans who happen to be Knicks fans (there are a lot of us) do not support this.
It's not as if he's still playing for them.

That would actually be very funny to honor that at a home game against Georgetown.
Can do it on "CJ Fair Jam It In Their Face Night."

It's not as if he's still playing for them.

Doesn't matter, that is not a play we like to remember and will certainly not celebrate lol.

For those who were Cuse and Knick fans in the mid 80's was it an easy adjustment to cheer for him or it did take time?

For those who were Cuse and Knick fans in the mid 80's was it an easy adjustment to cheer for him or it did take time?

My love for the Knicks, having grown up with them since the Frazier, Reed, Bradley days, took a big hit when they drafted the dirtiest thug college player I'd ever seen. I pretty much stopped watching the Knicks.

Love the Knicks.
Hated Ewing.
Loved Ewing on the Knicks.

*Note: If the Knicks drafted Attila the Hun, he’d be my favorite PF by far! Just sayin’.

Last edited:
Took a bit, but was pretty excited when they got him.

It was clearly the defining moment in my sports fandom, though.

It taught me the only rule I ever follow now.

ROOT FOR THE NAME ON THE FRONT OF THE JERSEY.

I got one team in every sport, don’t have time to start checking resumes...

But SU football and the Giants don't have anything written on the front of their jerseys. I need further guidance on what to do in this circumstance.
The logo challenged and humorless folk, are useless in all aspects of life.

I can just picture him, center court at the dome, beaming, family and friends present, crowd going nuts while he holds up his framed jersey. Knowing that Syracuse would never forget the name PIPPIN! What a scene!

I can just picture him, center court at the dome, beaming, family and friends present, crowd going nuts while he holds up his framed jersey. Knowing that Syracuse would never forget the name PIPPIN! What a scene!
Agreed!
268x0w.jpg

Easy. You root for laundry.

The OP kind of makes me wish this board had a "dislike" button(though I'd get my share if it did! lol).

I'll thank the OP though for the following. When you enter "The Dunk" in YouTube, what is at the top of the list? Hint, it is from the same 2 teams! Far more clutch situation. And to make it even more on topic:

Please note who sets the pick that starts the play. Anyhow, finding a reason to stay in gratitude, turning evil into good. ;)

The OP kind of makes me wish this board had a "dislike" button(though I'd get my share if it did! lol).

I'll thank the OP though for the following. When you enter "The Dunk" in YouTube, what is at the top of the list? Hint, it is from the same 2 teams! Far more clutch situation. And to make it even more on topic:

Please note who sets the pick that starts the play. Anyhow, finding a reason to stay in gratitude, turning evil into good. ;)

Love this -- had this poster up for years. Still somewhat bitter sweet to me since we lost the series. I didn't feel there was any way that team and the team after were not winning a title. :(

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom