Pitino Responds (BE and ACC) | Syracusefan.com

Pitino Responds (BE and ACC)

Sounds to me like he's jockying for Providence to invite him back as head coach.

Pitino has said a lot of dumb stuff in the past, but I don't disagree with anything he says here. I can't speak to the academic stuff, but I think he was right on. He loves the Big East, but it's obvious that he's also trying to sell LVille to the other leagues, and he doesn't understand the apparent lack of interest.

For the good of board order should I retire my girl?

Mark,

My wife looked at the screen this morning as I was reading one of your posts. She immediately thought I was trolling those sites that Joe College frequents. After a couple of minutes explaining to her that the GIF was of your track star niece, I was let off the hook.

So please, my good sir, just keep "your niece" there, if only for us to continue following her career.

Sincerely,

PC

Do that and you're banned.
Do what he say, DO WHAT HE SAY!
Oh+lawdy+lawd+he+s+desperate+Do+what+he+say+DO+_7a636f0f7ec263b44c330decc6fbee30.jpg

For the good of board order should I retire my girl?

In the name of all that is Holy do not rid this board of your girl. Her "athleticism" is the only thing that allows me to keep reading all of this expansion rubbish.

I have reached the conclusion that most of you are certifiable. Better destroy this thread.

Mark,

My wife looked at the screen this morning as I was reading one of your posts. She immediately thought I was trolling those sites that Joe College frequents. After a couple of minutes explaining to her that the GIF was of your track star niece, I was let off the hook.

So please, my good sir, just keep "your niece" there, if only for us to continue following her career.

Sincerely,

PC

Joe College does not troll those sites he runs all of those sites providing the world it's kinks and perversions. Actually Joe College runs a whole slew of criminal enterprises from the shadows. Who is Joe College? He is supposed to be a Syracuse Fan. Some say his father was a Rutgers fan. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Pete tell it, anybody could have worked for Joe College. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.

Please excuse the interruption, but about Pitino...he looks thin and pale in the video, does he have health issues?

Joe College does not troll those sites he runs all of those sites providing the world it's kinks and perversions. Actually Joe College runs a whole slew of criminal enterprises from the shadows. Who is Joe College? He is supposed to be a Syracuse Fan. Some say his father was a Rutgers fan. Nobody believed he was real. Nobody ever saw him or knew anybody that ever worked directly for him, but to hear Pete tell it, anybody could have worked for Joe College. You never knew. That was his power. The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist. And like that, poof. He's gone.
"Rat on your Pop, and Joe College is comin' to get you..."
images

Ok my carriage fees to carry our dream girl (umm I mean my niece) has gone from 15 cents a month to $1.00 a month per Cuse fan.

Rcvd a text from HerrDellAny it is a good technique to use.