Pitino sues Louisville | Syracusefan.com

Pitino sues Louisville

It’s a shame. He really was a great basketball coach. Seems like a pretty crappy person though. To go out like this? Pathetic.

butthurt-card-and-pitino.jpg

It’s basically a question of who would be hurt more by the discovery re payments to players, Pitino (whose coaching career is over) or Louisville (which has a program to run an and an NC to protect). If Louisville is 100% sure that the AD, administration, and trustees had no idea, then Pitino has more to lose. If not, all bets are off.

It’s basically a question of who would be hurt more by the discovery re payments to players, Pitino (whose coaching career is over) or Louisville (which has a program to run an and an NC to protect). If Louisville is 100% sure that the AD, administration, and trustees had no idea, then Pitino has more to lose. If not, all bets are off.

Seems to me that Louisville has more to lose at this point in almost any fact scenario. Unless Pitino was guilty of nothing, whatever it was that he engaged in that gets exposed will come back on the University in terms of recruiting violations and sanctions whether surviving members of the athletic department and administration knew about it or not.

My guess is that his case will paint whatever was going on as being carried out by assistants, boosters or others that he will claim he didn't control or direct. Given JB's treatment, that strategy may prove dubious, but no there is no doubt the University won't get a pass for what people on the periphery were doing to benefit the program.

You had to know this was coming. Slick Rick going out any other way but fighting? Not!

The guy is a scumbag...he cheated on his wife, he paid for players, he had strippers for recruits and that’s just what the public knows. I can’t even imagine what else the guy has done. Integrity is NOT a word he is familiar with.

The guy is a scumbag...he cheated on his wife, he paid for players, he had strippers for recruits and that’s just what the public knows. I can’t even imagine what else the guy has done. Integrity is NOT a word he is familiar with.

And he goes out on the court during play and physically pushes his players to run baseline. Cheater.

You promised you'd call me Ricky !!!! I'm putting a voodoo curse on you (insane laugh)

pitino.jpg

Imagine what he probably did at UK...and got away with.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom