Pitt: 3-guard lineup prediction thread | Syracusefan.com

Pitt: 3-guard lineup prediction thread

J

JoeySimz

Three guard lineup! Clap clap, clapclapclap.

How many minutes will the 3-guard lineup play?

(Lots of factors here. Moyer injury. Does Marek continue strong play against a more physical team? Do we have any foul trouble. Do we see the 3-guard lineup? Will it have success? I doubt we see much HW otherwise)

My bet: 11 minutes

WE ALSO need to get Rama some minutes. Can he play any spot minutes at forward? Man, this team is in rough shape, but they’re fighters. Losing Lydon to the draft and then Thompson to a last minute transfer was a huge blow. Im sure the staff thought they had the contingency plan for PF if Lydon turned pro, but then that contingency plan blew up. He would have given us the PF who can score that we need. I hope Moyer’s ankle sprain isn’t too serious.

WE ALSO need to get Rama some minutes. Can he play any spot minutes at forward? Man, this team is in rough shape, but they’re fighters. Losing Lydon to the draft and then Thompson to a last minute transfer was a huge blow. Im sure the staff thought they had the contingency plan for PF if Lydon turned pro, but then that contingency plan blew up. He would have given us the PF who can score that we need. I hope Moyer’s ankle sprain isn’t too serious.
Nice call!