Pitt and Butler tied at 52 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt and Butler tied at 52

Ragman2000

Pee-Trough Advocate
With 22 seconds left on HDNet in the CBI tourney. Is it possible that both teams contract spontaneous herpes and can no longer run ending in a draw? One can only hope.

im just confused as to how or why you know that score and even worse what channel it is on?

With 22 seconds left on HDNet in the CBI tourney. Is it possible that both teams contract spontaneous herpes and can no longer run ending in a draw? One can only hope.

Nasir will get his revenge

Is the game over? I can't go to bed without knowing who won.

No one can ever call Pitt chokcrs again. Pitt to the Finals

Pitt won in OT. Actually an entertaining finish, like a reaction video to "2girls 1cup."

No one can ever call Pitt chokcrs again. Pitt to the Finals

Awesome the Big East is going to get $2.98 in earned units for Pitt's glorious run.

Pitt won 68-62.
Ashton Gibbs was 0-8 and had 0 points.
A comment in the Yahoo box score reads "on to the finals baby!!!!! Does it get any better than this?".
I'm not sure if it was sarcastic or serious.

Pitt won 68-62.
A comment in the Yahoo box score reads "on to the finals baby!!!!! Does it get any better than this?".

To be fair, Gibbs was reasonably shooken up after Matt Howard emerged from the crowd in street clothes, sprinted towards Gibbs and suplexed him into the Pitt cheerleaders.

Pitt won 68-62.

By the way, the o/u on this game was 126.5. My thought was how could any sucker take the over.

To be fair, Gibbs was reasonably shooken up after Matt Howard emerged from the crowd in street clothes, sprinted towards Gibbs and suplexed him into the Pitt cheerleaders.

By the way, the o/u on this game was 126.5. My thought was how could any sucker take the over.

Funny how the game went to overtime and then the rate of scoring doubled to make the over. Those who bet the under must be furious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom