Pitt and Louisville defense | Syracusefan.com

Pitt and Louisville defense

SBU72

All Conference
Is it just coincidence that both Pitt and Louisville, both of whom played hands on tough defense in the BE, are not as good defensively this year now that they are in the ACC? This was often talked about as SU and Pitt were waiting to join the ACC and when it was heard that Louisville was joining them .

I have not seen the stats. Are Pitt and Ville getting called for more fouls than before?

Watching UVa play is tremendously boring. Yeah, they're winning and all, but it's an ugly, boring style of basketball.

Is it just coincidence that both Pitt and Louisville, both of whom played hands on tough defense in the BE, are not as good defensively this year now that they are in the ACC? This was often talked about as SU and Pitt were waiting to join the ACC and when it was heard that Louisville was joining them .
Well, similarily to us this year, I don't those 2 teams are nearly as talented as prior years.

Pitino and Dixon don't have quite as much overall talent this year. That is the main difference I see between their defensive performance from previous seasons.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom