Pitt down 25-6 10 minutes in | Syracusefan.com

Pitt down 25-6 10 minutes in

30-9 now, ACC network just showed a picture of the "Zoo" which was hilarious. Female Pitt fan on the verge of tears.

Kansas down 15 to unranked OK st. College basketball is nutty this year.

44-19 NC St. at halftime. Wow. NC St. shooting 58% while Pitt is laying bricks at 25%.

Pitt looks god awful. NC State looks like Golden State out there dunking and draining 3s at will

Pitt looks god awful. NC State looks like Golden State out there dunking and draining 3s at will

Not surprised. Virtually every game they play against us is the best they play all year.

I almost feel bad for NIT St. Dukes next game where they'll certainly get a lot of help from the refs, is at NIT St and Duke will be playing pissed. Then after a couple more road games, Dukes next home game is vs....yep, NIT St. I see a couple of ass whoopings coming up for NIT St.

have you been tracking which on of those NC St. players will torch the zone

have you been tracking which on of those NC St. players will torch the zone

Unfortunately yes, the have a non descript white dude with an odd shooting motion who looks like he's 15. I totally expect him to go off for 6 3's

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom