Pitt favored vs Cuse | Syracusefan.com

Pitt favored vs Cuse

Sagarin has it Pitt -2 , so +1 to even would make perfect sense.

The interesting thing is Sagarin has Duke next week at -6.5

Apparently nobody told Jay Williams who likes Pitt "in a huge upset".
Myself, I'm going with Ohio St over Michigan tonight in the shock of the century.

The oddsmakers might know that BMK is out. With Pitt's performance vs VA Tech and injuries, one might expect the #1 team in the nation to be favored, even at the Pete.

Even with BMK healthy, Pitt was likely to be favored. They are favored on Pomeroy.

Fun fact, Pitt has us at home tonight, and @UNC on the weekend. I feel like most people would say they have a better shot at beating UNC, but Pomeroy has them as basically 54% to win tonight and 45% to win on the weekend. I bet they are 1 point dogs or so vs UNC. The power of home court

They also have a great record against top 10 teams at home.

They also have a great record against top 10 teams at home.
A little better than "great". They are 9-0 against Top 5 teams in history of Peterson Center

Serious money flowing Panther now. Up to -2.5 everywhere.

690West said:
Serious money flowing Panther now. Up to -2.5 everywhere.
Have people watched Pitt play recently? They suck. Hope Patterson has another miracle afternoon for them...

They really do suck lol. Public is getting a little too excited with Pitt.

Have people watched Pitt play recently? They suck. Hope Patterson has another miracle afternoon for them...
It must have to do with the fact that they've literally never lost in the Zoo under these circumstances. never.

I had to go back 5 pages to come across this line thread...

Just one question, am I the only one that had money on cuse? I took it with a 0 point spread. In hindsight, it was pretty risky but I just had a feeling we'd prevail.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom