Pitt getting ragdolled at home | Syracusefan.com

Pitt getting ragdolled at home

This is how all Pitt games should be. It just warmed my heart every time I saw that score go by! Does anyone know if it was an ACC record for margin of victory in a conference game? Please say it was!!

The Peterson Event Center. Where the Event is extinction of the panther species.

They have no PG they are going to get killed by a team that presses and then plays zone. We play a pretty bad zone this year and rarely press yet we handled Pitt pretty easily.

Boy, their boosters deserve every bit of this.

Feel kind of bad for Stallings, though.

This is how all Pitt games should be. It just warmed my heart every time I saw that score go by! Does anyone know if it was an ACC record for margin of victory in a conference game? Please say it was!!

I am sure Hypocrite K has ran up the score by more than this before.

Boy, their boosters deserve every bit of this.

Feel kind of bad for Stallings, though.

Levance Fields went off on Stallings on twitter. Most Pitt alums are angry Brandin Knight didn't get the job.

Levance Fields went off on Stallings on twitter. Most Pitt alums are angry Brandin Knight didn't get the job.

He'd have been a Big Turd as well. They're Pitt, they stink, they don't deserve nice things. They'll be lucky if Stallings can attract recruits to this new inferior school and get them to the second weekend of the tournament like he did at Vanderbilt.

By the way, looking at the TCU website wondering what happened to Dixon's staff, did we know that he hired David Patrick as one of his new assistants?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom