Pitt-gtown | Syracusefan.com

Pitt-gtown

CorduroyG

Hall of Fame
First to 30 wins?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

First to 30 wins?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Georgetown needs Sherwin Williams to be a sponsor. Its O is like watching paint dry anyway.

Ziiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg.

Georgetown needs Sherwin Williams to be a sponsor. Its O is like watching paint dry anyway.

Ziiiiiiiiiinnnnnnggggg.

Referring to gtown as having an O just doesnt seem right

Sent from Kindle Fire HD

Gtown has looked really bad offensively of late . . . . . even worse than usual.

Pitt looks very suseptable to pressure . . . . . . could see us pressing them to try to get going up and down against them this year.

22 points is a crapload for this team. Man is this team offensively challenged.

Strange seeing Pitt play zone. Gtown does as well but that has been part of JT3's arsenal for quite a while. Never saw Pitt do it till last year a bit now its every game I watch them.

How passionate those Georgetown fans are chanting Hoya Saxa with a minute left in the game down 30.

JT3 should be fired after this seriously! There is no excuse!

that's like their 4th game now this year where they haven't made it out of the 40s. brutal

Is Georgetown just a really bad jump-shooting team or something? They'll make a big defensive play, come down the court for a wide-open shot, and just hold the ball! They take a great chance to gain momentum and really get the crowd into it, and they squash it in favor of putting their fans to sleep. Sleep tight Georgetown fans. Sleep tight.

Is Georgetown just a really bad jump-shooting team or something? They'll make a big defensive play, come down the court for a wide-open shot, and just hold the ball! They take a great chance to gain momentum and really get the crowd into it, and they squash it in favor of putting their fans to sleep. Sleep tight Georgetown fans. Sleep tight.

Attendance was 13K. The upper deck was empty behind the baskets.

Sign from the Georgetown students:

BAIihjbCIAEWr1n.jpg:large

It says Traitors and Liars Will Not Be Missed.

I expect to see it at the beginning of the Syracuse game but do not it will survive the first half.

I wonder if these fans realize their team is leaving the BE too.

Everything is relative I guess.

Attendance was 13K. The upper deck was empty behind the baskets.

Sign from the Georgetown students:

BAIihjbCIAEWr1n.jpg:large

It says Traitors and Liars Will Not Be Missed.

I expect to see it at the beginning of the Syracuse game but do not it will survive the first half.

I wonder if these fans realize their team is leaving the BE too.

Everything is relative I guess.

Yeah I don't get. Will they display it for UCONN too? I mean they won't be in the same conf as UCONN either. Is that for everyone not in C7? USF should get that sign as well I guess.

Maybe they're just dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom