PITT opens -13 over SU... | Syracusefan.com

PITT opens -13 over SU...

If Sunseri plays, take Cuse straight up. He is awful and whining about the offensive system on Twitter.

You guys hearing anything about getting out of the Big East sooner?

If Sunseri plays, take Cuse straight up. He is awful and whining about the offensive system on Twitter.

You guys hearing anything about getting out of the Big East sooner?
Yes, but he always has a banner game against Syracuse!

I think he is walking into a very hostile stadium next Saturday. Tino is taking a brunt of the blame for the WVU game (rightfully so). He has lost the support of the fan base. I look for him to get pulled, and if that happens, there is no one behind him that fits the system that is worth a darn.

I think he is walking into a very hostile stadium next Saturday. Tino is taking a brunt of the blame for the WVU game (rightfully so). He has lost the support of the fan base. I look for him to get pulled, and if that happens, there is no one behind him that fits the system that is worth a darn.
Dude, Sunseri will light us up. Did you watch our game yesterday? Munhie ran either to the left or to the right and or used bubble screens and ate us alive. Don't forget, Sunseri has a cannon of an arm. We are toast!

Hit him once and he is done.

I did not watch your game yesterday. My wife made me decorate, LOL.

I'm not sure Vegas could give me enough points to play the 'Cuse right now. I think Pitt covers 13 quite easily.

When there's blood in the streets, time to play. ;)

Early money is ALL OVER Syracuse. all the way down to -10.5 at some books. That is nuts.

Early money is ALL OVER Syracuse. all the way down to -10.5 at some books. That is nuts.

Doesn't surprise me. As bad as our defense has been, our offense doesn't seem to turn the ball over. So assuming we put up our usual 13-16 points, Pitt would need to score 27 to 30 with offense and specials. With Sunseri and an ever depleting group of RBs.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom