Pitt opens -3 over Syracuse... | Syracusefan.com

Pitt opens -3 over Syracuse...

690West

Moneyline Master
The Zoo is gonna be nuts tomorrow. Does anyone have a strong feeling either way about tomorrow? Let it be known!!

I just hope we start like we did against Louisville. Get up on them early and really rebound the basketball,

If we can stay out of foul trouble I think we will win.

I look for CJ to have a 20 and 11 type game

I guess I don't really understand why we're considered the underdogs? Is it just based on past history with Dixon? I'm pretty sure we're the better team by a decent margin.

I think we blow em out, win by 14 but it wont be that close.

Think I was the only one to call the Nova loss, if I get this one right I may start charging.

I guess I don't really understand why we're considered the underdogs? Is it just based on past history with Dixon? I'm pretty sure we're the better team by a decent margin.

The advanced stats, which Vegas usually tracks, love Pitt. AS I said in a different thread, Pomeroy has Pitt -4.

The advanced stats, which Vegas usually tracks, love Pitt. AS I said in a different thread, Pomeroy has Pitt -4.

Interesting. Maybe I just need to watch them more. I think the few times I caught them were the games that they lost.

The Zoo is gonna be nuts tomorrow. Does anyone have a strong feeling either way about tomorrow? Let it be known!!

I think we lose something like 71-62. It's going to be an extremely difficult game to win based on the fact that we're short-handed and Dixon understands how to coach against our zone. (If we win, I promise to man up and call myself out)

Obviously I'm going to be cheering like a maniac tomorrow, but I'm approaching the game with the mindset that it would be tolerable loss. It's college hoops - you're going to drop a few.

Probably because we're down two scholly dudes now and since conference play started we are pretty bad at defensive rebounding. I have a feeling Pitt will bitch slap us on the offensive glass tomorrow with Zanna/Adams and co.

Don't like this matchup for us at all. In fact, I never like our matchup with Pitt. Hate their clutch and shove defense. Their style is like kryptonite to us.

If we hang with them on the glass specifically our defensive board we win rather easily if not MCW will have to make plays at the end to win a tight bball game . . . . . . which he will this time.

Just read on twitter that Pittsburgh is planning to wear bathrobes tomorrow

that makes it a system play. That also means we probably lose.

I got a bad feeling we lose by double digits tomorrow. But don't worry I'm usually wrong.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

My rule is if we are a dog bet us to win. Over time its has been a winning strategy

It seems like everything is against the Cuse, down to 7 players, Pitts been playing well, big homecourt factor, Dixon has had real success against Cuse, bathrobes, Pitt is priming this as a huge game...therefore Cuse wins.

Cuse ML to the bank. Such a gift from the books because people will fall for Pitt thinking it's a trap to take Syracuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom