Pitt - Penn State | Syracusefan.com

Pitt - Penn State

Pitt's running backs are scary good.
Penn St is not impressive, Pitt's rushed for more yards on this drive than the entire Villanova game.

There's a pass. 14-o Panthers.

Penn State's failure is a good thing, but if Franklin fails too much they might hire a guy who can recruit and coach.
Franklin may be one of if not the best recruiter in the country. Unfortunately for him, he's terrible at the actual coaching thing.

Joe Moorhead's legit though.

There's a pass. 14-o Panthers.

Penn State's failure is a good thing, but if Franklin fails too much they might hire a guy who can recruit and coach.

If they're smart, they'll poach Narduzzi.

Pitt's ability to run the ball and control the clock is incredible. I know PSU's run defense isn't the 2000 Ravens, but they're still full of athletes. I'm having flashbacks to that ridiculous drive they had last year to close our game out.

Penn State fans live in a delusion bubble, where they're still a top 10 program annually. The fact that they're the fourth best program in their division in the Big 10 seems to be beyond their comprehension. They don't even come close to selling out Beaver Stadium anymore, a huge percentage of their season ticket holders are over 55 years old (their stadium looks like an AARP convention on game day), their recruiting area isn't as talent loaded as it was 20-30 years ago so the likelihood of sustained success going forward is low...and yet they still feel like they're "too big" for any of their historical northeastern rivals.

I think the days of Penn State being a football power are over...their fan base just hasn't figured that out yet.

I have hated Rutgers since I moved to NJ 16 years ago. My hatred for Penn State runs much deeper and longer. The entire Sandusky thing and the way their university and fans reacted afterwards made it that much more intense. I wish nothing but ill will upon that school.

This has been a great watch. It keeps surprising me how much I'm rooting for Pitt but it really shouldn't. I absolutely hate Penn State.

14276559_1759492457644861_2013607017_n.jpg

Pat Narduzzi said both DE Dewayne Hendrix and LB Elijah Zeise will be out for the year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom