Pitt Prediction Thread... | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Prediction Thread...

Artis got hurt during the BC game last night:

"Artis, who entered scoring 20.7 per game, injured his ankle trying to grab a loose ball under the basket 19 seconds into the game. He didn't score his first points until nailing a 3-pointer from the left wing nearly four minutes into the second half.

After he got hurt, he hopped up the five steps on one leg behind the basket before taking a seat about 25 feet away from the court. He was joined by his teammates and a trainer. He came back for only five minutes in the first half, but was ineffective."

Pitt snaps 8-game losing streak at Boston College; Syracuse up next for Panthers

Artis got hurt during the BC game last night:

"Artis, who entered scoring 20.7 per game, injured his ankle trying to grab a loose ball under the basket 19 seconds into the game. He didn't score his first points until nailing a 3-pointer from the left wing nearly four minutes into the second half.

After he got hurt, he hopped up the five steps on one leg behind the basket before taking a seat about 25 feet away from the court. He was joined by his teammates and a trainer. He came back for only five minutes in the first half, but was ineffective."

Pitt snaps 8-game losing streak at Boston College; Syracuse up next for Panthers

Oh damn well.

I never root for kids to get injured, but I also won't be sad to see Artis impaired. Any edge we can get against Pitt is good with me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom