Pitt Rollcall | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Rollcall

OrangeYaGladi

2018-19 Iggies Hoops Regular Season/ACC Record
Anyone attending the game Saturday?

Tickets are affordable on Stubhub. 3 hour drive for me, considering it. Tips on parking / other info worth knowing for games at Petersen Events Center?

Anyone attending the game Saturday?

Tickets are affordable on Stubhub. 3 hour drive for me, considering it. Tips on parking / other info worth knowing for games at Petersen Events Center?

I will be there rocking the Orange. Considering I live in Pitt, to get to games I use Uber/Lyft for convenience and to avoid dealing with the parking (Can't be much help there).

Great place to watch a game, there is not a bad seat in the arena considering how small it is in comparison to a place like the Dome. I was at the Pitt-Virginia and Pitt-Miami games this year and the crowds were disappointing to say the least. Hopefully both teams draw big crowds and it has that old school rivalry feel.

Unfortunately I can't go but I echo what TheGov said about the PEC. GREAT place to watch a game and cool arena. Soak in some of the views up there of the city from the upper part of the campus. I've been to two Syracuse games @ Pitt. Great times. Under Dixon when they were rocking that was top 3 home court advantages/atmospheres in the country, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom