Pitt Tailgate and Ticket Thread, Nov 5th | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Pitt Tailgate and Ticket Thread, Nov 5th

What tailgate?

Not sure anything has been organized
My bad, read the first post but didn’t go much further and just decided to go to the game.

Although there is no tailgate,there are plenty of bars and restaurants on north shore drive right by the stadium. Tequila cowboy,southern tier brewing,shortys pins and pints,buurghatory etc. Burghatory has the best food imo. All of these are less than 5 minute walk from stadium

Parking..sucks around stadium. However if you go to spothero.com and type in acrisure stadium,there are still 2 lots/garages less than .5 miles from stadium available. Very close and walkable

Although there is no tailgate,there are plenty of bars and restaurants on north shore drive right by the stadium. Tequila cowboy,southern tier brewing,shortys pins and pints,buurghatory etc. Burghatory has the best food imo. All of these are less than 5 minute walk from stadium

Yep I stayed at the SpringHill Suites Marriott for a concert at Stage AE back in February and stopped at Burghatory on the walk to the show. Solid option very close to the stadium.

Anybody getting together for the game? Should be rolling in around 1:15.

We are definitely outnumbered right now but there’s a lot of enthusiasm from the groups that are here!! LGO!!

Southern tier brewing has a decent showing
We parked across the river, taking the beautiful November walk. Have my lady friends foster son with us, first football game he’s been to, should be a blast.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom