Pitt to play Old Dominion | Syracusefan.com

Pitt to play Old Dominion

Frozen

2022 Cali Winner (Rushing Yards)
Sorry if already known and/or posted. With Pitt now playing ODU instead of Nova, does that leave Nova to play SU?

From the linked article:
As little as a week ago, ODU’s options for scheduling a fifth FBS opponent looked bleak. ODU officials had unsuccessfully attempted to negotiate games with Syracuse and Clemson.

Does that mean that SU already has a viable FCS opponent lined up?

Did SU turn down ODU in favor of Wagner?

Do I ask too many questions?

http://hamptonroads.com/2013/02/odu-football-team-play-pittsburgh-2013

If we said no to ODU, I have to believe (don't I?) that our 12th opponent is not Wagner but is a game that will count toward bowl eligibility. Would not be surprised if it is Nova, but we'll soon find out.

If we said no to ODU and yes to Wagner...oh boy...

If we said no to ODU, I have to believe (don't I?) that our 12th opponent is not Wagner but is a game that will count toward bowl eligibility. Would not be surprised if it is Nova, but we'll soon find out.

If we said no to ODU and yes to Wagner...oh boy...
yeah, that would mean more than 1 persons head rolls.

thats a whole dept. if not 1 person stepped up and said...'umm, this is not right'. then we are looking at a huge problem.
:confused:

cant be...:noidea:

Oh Lord

Nova was playing Pitt in 2013 and SU in 2014.

Maybe we swapped years?

Nova was playing Pitt in 2013 and SU in 2014.

Maybe we swapped years?
It makes sense so it is an extreme longshot, but I am going way out on a limb and agreeing with you.

If its Wagner, SU will have to work something out to either swap or buyout Wagener to bring in another Div 1AA team. Theres no way SU will play a game that doesnt count after the backlash that will be heading there way.