Pitt will try to sort of intimidate us | Syracusefan.com

Pitt will try to sort of intimidate us

Cuse_NYC

Starter
They’ll be the more aggressive team. Stupid Capel will be clapping all over the place. They’ve had success against us late. All the guards are good. Worried that IF Hugley plays, he will get Edwards in foul trouble. This is definitely a game where we can’t get behind early and find a way back. Tougher game than I think many on here expect. Coin flip to me (if Hugley plays… win for sure, without).

Hugley can’t guard Jesse. He had a hard time getting shots over Jesse last year. He also may not play tomorrow night. Something is going on with him at Pitt.

Hugley can’t guard Jesse. He had a hard time getting shots over Jesse last year. He also may not play tomorrow night. Something is going on with him at Pitt.
Not worried about Jesse offensively. Worried about tick tack fouls called on him on the other end.

Jesse has been a LOT better at not fouling for much of this season to date.

Thankfully, we really don't lose anything defensively when Hima is in there for him.

I'd really prefer it if JAB would proactively give Hima a few minutes in the first half, BEFORE Jesse picks up his 2nd foul.
Could be from say, the 12 minute to 8 minute mark.

Rather than - oh sh't! Jesse's got his 2nd - in goes Hima.

Hugley is having a down year. Another big is getting his minutes. Last game he sat on the bench the entire game. Pitt fans have no idea why but are full of speculation.

Last edited:
Just bring Hima in as an enforcer.Like hammer on anvil level. Then when Jesse is in, his fouls will not seem like a big deal and will not be called. This is essentially how these garbage programs like Pitt have operated for 20 years.

NIL dispute.

Welcome to 2022

Hugley hasn't been good at all this year and don't know if he will play. This Pitt team shares the ball and has shooters. Like us they have been very up and down.

They put up 25 3s a game hitting at a 34 pct clip as a team.

Hugley is having a down year. Another big is getting his minutes. Last game he sat on the bench. Pitt fans have no idea why but are full of speculation.
I know, but as Cuse fans, we know which guys we need to worry about. Hugley is one of them.

Speculation by Pitt. Fans:
Portal to be with pregnant girlfriend, knee injury, over weight and out of shape, suspension. Listed reason is 'personal'.. consensus is that he is not the player he was last year, but his replacement is good.

They’ll be the more aggressive team. Stupid Capel will be clapping all over the place. They’ve had success against us late. All the guards are good. Worried that IF Hugley plays, he will get Edwards in foul trouble. This is definitely a game where we can’t get behind early and find a way back. Tougher game than I think many on here expect. Coin flip to me (if Hugley plays… win for sure, without).
I always expect my life to be made miserable by Pitt, including that stupid 9 p.m. start time!

I always expect my life to be made miserable by Pitt, including that stupid 9 p.m. start time!
I would hope our guys would be inspired by the 9 pm start.

Go to one of Pittsburgh’s many tapas bars for a late meal afterward

I would hope our guys would be inspired by the 9 pm start.

Go to one of Pittsburgh’s many tapas bars for a late meal afterward
But I live 3 miles from the Dome! Oh well, if you insist . . .

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom