@ Pitt | Syracusefan.com

@ Pitt

OburgOrange

Living Legend
Going to pull the trigger on this one. Anyone else? Any info on buying tix through SU?

Going to pull the trigger on this one. Anyone else? Any info on buying tix through SU?
Looks like there’s some momentum on Twitter. I reached our for the Cuse allotment. Section 101. Might do seat geek since I have some friends down there that may join (Pitt Fans).

Wish I had known! An old friend from SUAD is now head of ticketing for the Pittsburgh Penguins. I reached out and he set me up with a representative from RevelXP and I bought some surplus inventory from him at a greatly reduced price. Unfortunately I grabbed all the remaining club seat inventory he had (11 seats) but he did have some lower corner seats at a big discount. PM me if you want his contact info. Several of your SyraCRUZ Tailgate friends are goint to be there.

Wish I had known! An old friend from SUAD is now head of ticketing for the Pittsburgh Penguins. I reached out and he set me up with a representative from RevelXP and I bought some surplus inventory from him at a greatly reduced price. Unfortunately I grabbed all the remaining club seat inventory he had (11 seats) but he did have some lower corner seats at a big discount. PM me if you want his contact info. Several of your SyraCRUZ Tailgate friends are goint to be there.
Ah poop. Already did the stub hub thing

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom