Pitt | Syracusefan.com

Pitt

rrlbees

Have you donated to an SU NIL collective?
Staff member
Anyone planning a roadtrip to Pitt?

Sent from my DROIDX

Sent from my DROIDX

Hell yes -- despite the sterility of the stadium, one of my favorite road trips. Really underrated city

"TheOrangeBuddha" family will be there, although after the last two weeks, the game is pretty much an afterthought.

Going out with 3-4 friends...we have a friend in the pitt athletic department...and steelers/bengals Sunday! Great town...lets have a cuse gating event

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

Yes. Can't wait. Favorite away game anywhere--and that includes places with palm trees. The most underrated city in the East, IMO...

Plus, they have BYOB strip bars...

Let me know -- my hometown.

one of my favorite cities, spend a lot of time there for work..trying to see if by chance i need to have a "business meeting" there that week

I was thinking about it until I saw the hoops side has a home game against Florida on that weekend (Friday I think), so I'm skipping the trip

I will be there for my first football road trip to Pitt (been there twice for bball)

Sent from my DROIDX
I might. Like visiting Pittsburgh a lot. Probably will not decide until after Thanksgiving.

I plan on headed down with some friends. The Florida game is the only thing that has me second-guessing the trip.

I'll be there, hopefully with a group of 50 students.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may go to the Pitt game as well. It's the closest game for me.

one of my favorite cities, spend a lot of time there for work..trying to see if by chance i need to have a "business meeting" there that week

In Pittsburgh as I write this. Very underrated town.

Hell yes -- despite the sterility of the stadium, one of my favorite road trips. Really underrated city

I pretty sure its considered one of the best cities to reside in the US. The economist said Pittsburgh and some city in a random country were the two best right now. Its adequately rated.

That said I wish I could go to it but I won't be making it

I pretty sure its considered one of the best cities to reside in the US. The economist said Pittsburgh and some city in a random country were the two best right now. Its adequately rated.

That said I wish I could go to it but I won't be making it

Not necessarily by the general population. I do agree that the word is starting to get out about Pittsburgh but Some still see pictures of steel mills in their heads when they think Pittsburgh. Thankfully my brother went to Duquesne so I have been able to spend a little time there and I enjoy going there every couple of years for the Pitt game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom