Pitts Adams looks completely lost out there | Syracusefan.com

Pitts Adams looks completely lost out there

Now he has 13 points and 4 blocks. Outside of Noel and Austin he is the best freshman big.

yeah he had some nice plays after this. hes probably gonna be real good next year

If only our highly touted freshman bigs of the best decade could be so "lost"

If only our highly touted freshman bigs of the best decade could be so "lost"
Well he made his mistakes and got better as the game went on. I'm not talking about stat line but just looking lost on the floor. I think he will have similar results as Chris Taft and Aaron Gray .

Well he made his mistakes and got better as the game went on. I'm not talking about stat line but just looking lost on the floor. I think he will have similar results as Chris Taft and Aaron Gray .

Adams has only played basketball for 5 years and he is already more advanced than all 3 of our bigs. If he leaves next year he will be a mid first rounder. If he goes as Junior he will be a lock as as a top 10 pick.

He has some good skills but just seems too flat footed to really develop into a star at the moment.

Adams has only played basketball for 5 years and he is already more advanced than all 3 of our bigs. If he leaves next year he will be a mid first rounder. If he goes as Junior he will be a lock as as a top 10 pick.
I understand, I just don't think he has much of a future in the NBA that some have said the passed few years (not on here)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom