Pittsburgh up on NC State | Syracusefan.com

Pittsburgh up on NC State

acc road games are tough and exponentially tougher if the visiting team doesn't show up

Text book definition of a forfeit.
which is basically what nc st did tonight - tho they're showing signs of life now - down 5 w 7 to go

Up by 1, at the 4 minute break.

Let's go NC St... I would love to see Pitt go 0-18 in conference.

I’d love to see the team we might be fighting with for ACC positioning lose.

I guess if we were looking at a possible edge in any scenario then sure it is possible if NC St gets to win 8 wins, they force us to into a day 1 game when we are on the bubble with 8 wins. And day 1 games generally do nothing for you when you are on the bubble... they just tire you out for the meaningful game the next day.

But that really is only the scanario I can see it hurting. I will take Pitt losing, but who knows maybe I regret it later on

I guess if we were looking at a possible edge in any scenario then sure it is possible if NC St gets to win 8 wins, they force us to into a day 1 game when we are on the bubble with 8 wins. And day 1 games generally do nothing for you when you are on the bubble... they just tire you out for the meaningful game the next day.

But that really is only the scanario I can see it hurting. I will take Pitt losing, but who knows maybe I regret it later on
looking like our home game w NC st will be one of the few games I'll end up labeling as "must win"

Watching the Nevada - Wyoming game right now, largely because Nevada is #23.

I noted they had the two Martin twins that used to play for NC St, and they are averaging 20 and 13 points respectively. NC St could certainly use them right now.

Nevada is an interesting team. The top 4 scorers are all transfers (3 from P5 schools), and if you include the transfer year they all have 4-5 years of experience. The 5th best player is a junior.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom