Play Calling and Ryan Nassib | Syracusefan.com

Play Calling and Ryan Nassib

T

TrickySU

I have read mixed opinions on this board as to whether the problem is Nassib or the play calling. I think that overall the blame has to be on the play calling. Now today and a lot of other times a lot of the blame has to be put on Nassib because he has to make plays. With that said, the coaches need to know what kind of personel they have and they need to put the players in a position to make plays. Nassib has made some bad reads and bad throws, but I think most of the blame has to be put on the coaches. I'm not saying that Nassib has been a great quarterback because he has not convinced me that he is the answer. Obiously, Nassib has to be the guy going forward so I have to look at the coaches and hope that they can call some better plays. Again, Syracuse needs playmakers but here are too many times when the play calling boggles my mind.

When we open things up on O, Nassib has Ben good this year. When we are conservative he struggles.

Nassib is Todd Norley. Beat #1 Nebraska one day when throws are on - lose to crappy teams more often than not when throws are back to normal. Nassib is closer to the QB that we have seen the majority of the time rather than the QB who played against WVU. Why no one else gets some snaps is beyond me - this is not the NFL, this is bad Big East football.

Its looking more like nassibs great game against WVU was more about WVU's defense being really bad. A freshman QB just dropped almost 40 on them today.

Nassib has NO touch to his passes let alone debatable accuracy. He is so afraid to make a mistake that cause him to be one of the most inconsistent QBs in D1.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom