Play of the Game.... | Syracusefan.com

Play of the Game....

newmexicuse

All Conference
I did not see too much comment on it in the threads, but to me it was Jesse drawing the charge on Burns. Not nearly as glamorous as Jesse's trey or some of the thunderdunks on breaks, but easily the most critical.

Great overall games by Mintz and Jesse - solid game by Brown.

Nice contributions from Joe and Chris.

I did not see too much comment on it in the threads, but to me it was Jesse drawing the charge on Burns. Not nearly as glamorous as Jesse's trey or some of the thunderdunks on breaks, but easily the most critical.

I honestly thought Jesse flopped when I watched it live. But on replay it was a good call. You're right, it was huge.

I thought the POTG was Edwards getting on the floor to win the loose ball and pass it out to Mintz for the 3 pointer. We were down three and the arrow favored NCSt. If we loose that ball we go down 5 or 6 likely. Just a huge effort.

Hard to pick one, I loved the Mintz pass to Brown. Mintz and Jesse's threes more than made up for the crazy Smith three off the top of the backboard. He wins at Horse with that one.

I thought the POTG was Edwards getting on the floor to win the loose ball and pass it out to Mintz for the 3 pointer. We were down three and the arrow favored NCSt. If we loose that ball we go down 5 or 6 likely. Just a huge effort.
I was losing my mind that Joe was complaining to the ref instead of focusing in that extremely pivotal moment in the game. Thankfully Judah bailed him out.

Burns' finger wag at the ref after that charge/fouling out was something I hadn't seen before.
Wondered how close that was to drawing a T.
Dikembe Mutombo No GIF by NBA

I completely agree. The game was on the line, Burns was going in and I was praying, “Jesse, don’t foul him! Don’t foul him!” Jesse stood his ground and Burns fouled Jesse. At that moment, I thought, “We’re going to win this game.”

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom