Baye-Moussa Keita 385 min (9.5 games)
Tyler Roberson 122 min (3 games)
B.J. Johnson 51 min (1 game)

I really wish we could have gotten:

BJ at least another 30 minutes over the course of the year
Tyler another 120 minutes
Ron Patterson another 30 minutes
Silent G another 60 minutes

We are really going to need these guys next year - I feel we lose Grant, Rak, and Ennis after this season so these guys will see some run next year and will be important pieces. (On top of losing CJ and BMK)

DC was at 169 min (4.25 games) before being shut down.

I'll worry about next year during the summer. If anything, your post would make much more sense if you implied we'd need these guys this year. For the record, I think there's a decent probably we will.

Grant is banged up- back injuries can linger. Baye looked decent tonight on the knee but again, it's easily tweaked. Add in foul trouble, and we might be seeing some interesting lineups in March.

Where is Rak going - Europe? And I'd rather have seen BJ take a redshirt. Small number of minutes don't do much - practice is where they will improve and as long as our frosh make the sophomore jump - in addition to the frosh we have coming in - we'll be fine next year. Not a national championship contender if we lose both Grant and Ennis but certainly a top 25 team.

As for next year they will be given a pass. I gave us a pass for about 5 years after our 03 title, so i won't be that worried.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom