Player ratings, week 12 | Syracusefan.com

Player ratings, week 12

moqui

generational talent
Every week, posters will be asked to rank the scholarship players in order, using whatever metric you want. Some will base it on total season production, some just on the most recent games, some on a combination, some on a metric of their own creation.

The only rules are that you must list at least 5 players, and you must list them in order - no ties. Force yourself to order them. I know it is hard; some weeks there will be very little difference between #3 and #7. If you do write "Player A and Player B tie" then I will rank Player A ahead because you wrote his name first.

There have been 2 games played since the last poll (Pitt and Notre Dame). This poll will remain open until Friday

Here are the Week 11 results:
playerratingsweek11resu.jpg

1. Fair
2. MCW
3. Triche
4. Grant
5. Christmas
6. Cooney
7. Keita

Fair
Grant
MCW
Triche
Rak
Cooney
Baye
Coleman
Southerland

Obviously not based on the entire body of work.

I think it will be hard to keep CJ out of the top spot this week.

Fair
Grant
MCW
Rak
BT
Cooney
BMK

1. Fair
2. MCW
3. Triche
4. Grant
5. Christmas
6. Keita
7. Cooney

8. Southerland
9. Coleman

Fair
Grant
Triche
MCW
Christmas
Cooney
Keita

CJ
grant
triche
mcw
rak
cooney

keita​

Every week, posters will be asked to rank the scholarship players in order, using whatever metric you want. Some will base it on total season production, some just on the most recent games, some on a combination, some on a metric of their own creation.

The only rules are that you must list at least 5 players, and you must list them in order - no ties. Force yourself to order them. I know it is hard; some weeks there will be very little difference between #3 and #7. If you do write "Player A and Player B tie" then I will rank Player A ahead because you wrote his name first.

There have been 2 games played since the last poll (Pitt and Notre Dame). This poll will remain open until Friday

1. Fair
2. Triche
3. Grant
4. Christmas
5. MCW
6. Keita
7. Cooney

1. CJ
2. Triche
3. MCW
4. Grant
5. Rak
6. BMK
7. JSouth
8. Cooney
9. Coleman

I'm really itching to put Grant higher, but taking entire season into account. Each of the starting 5 have incredible potential any night.

1. Fair
2. Carter-Williams
3. Triche
4. Grant
5. Christmas
6. Keita
7. Cooney
8. Southerland
9. Coleman

Carl Jr
Howard's nephew
MCW
Don't worry...be Raky
Jerami "SU Grant"
The Moose Man
Trevor

Incompletes
DaJuan
James

1. Fair
2. Grant
3. MCW
4. Triche
5. Rak
6. Cooney
7. Keita

Fair
Triche
MCW
JS
Grant
Christmas
Keita
Coleman
Cooney

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

1. CJ Fair
2. Brandon Triche
3. MCW
4. Jerami Grant
5. Rak
6. Cooney
7. Baye

8. Southerland
9. DC II

Fair
MCW
Triche
Jerami
Rak
Baye
Cooney
DJC
JS

1. CJ
  2. Triche
  3. MCW
  4. Southy
  5. Grant
  6. Rak
  7. Keita
  8. Cooney
  9. DC2

Forum statistics