Player ratings, week 13 | Syracusefan.com

Player ratings, week 13

moqui

generational talent
Every week, posters will be asked to rank the scholarship players in order, using whatever metric you want. Some will base it on total season production, some just on the most recent games, some on a combination, some on a metric of their own creation.

The only rules are that you must list at least 5 players, and you must list them in order - no ties. Force yourself to order them. I know it is hard; some weeks there will be very little difference between #3 and #7. If you do write "Player A and Player B tie" then I will rank Player A ahead because you wrote his name first.

There have been 2 games played since the last poll (St. John's and UConn). This poll will remain open until Friday

Here are the Week 12 results:
playerratingsweek12.jpg

bttt

must have been lost in all the rending of the garments last night

1. CJ
2. Grant
3. Dirty
4. MCW
5. Triche
6. Rak
7. Cooney
8. Baye
9. DC2
NR Andy Katz

1. MCW
2. CJ
3. Grant
4. Dirty
5. Rak
6. Baye
7. Triche
8. Cooney
9. DC2

MCDubs
T H I C K B U R G E R
Brandon
James
Rak
"SU Grant"
Moose Man
Trevor
DaJuan

1. CJ
2. Triche
3. MCW
4. Grant
5. JSouth
6. Rak
7. BMK
8. Cooney
9. DC2

1. CJ
2. MCW
3. Triche
4. Southerland
5. Grant

6. Rak
7. Baye
8. DC2

9. Cooney

fair
triche
mcw
southerland
grant
rak
baye
cooney
coleman

Every week, posters will be asked to rank the scholarship players in order, using whatever metric you want. Some will base it on total season production, some just on the most recent games, some on a combination, some on a metric of their own creation.

The only rules are that you must list at least 5 players, and you must list them in order - no ties. Force yourself to order them. I know it is hard; some weeks there will be very little difference between #3 and #7. If you do write "Player A and Player B tie" then I will rank Player A ahead because you wrote his name first.

There have been 2 games played since the last poll (St. John's and UConn). This poll will remain open until Friday

Here are the Week 12 results:
playerratingsweek12.jpg

Fair
Triche
Southerland
MCW
Grant
Keita
Christmas
Cooney
Coleman

fair​