Player ratings week 5 results | Syracusefan.com

Player ratings week 5 results

moqui

generational talent
Closest race for first place yet this week, as MCW, despite getting 16 of 20 first place votes, tops Southerland by only 4 points. Dirty was helped by his consistency, never rated lower than 3rd, while a couple of voters seem to have "punished" MCW by rating him low - which is perfectly fair, you can rank them according to any metric you choose.

The other thing of note is the position of Rakeem Christmas. Although his rank in 5th place is unchanged, his position there has really solidified. Last week Christmas was in fifth by just 3 points over Grant and just 10 over Keita; this week his lead is 34 points. Also, last week he was 51 points out of 4th place, this week he is only 18 points behind.

playerratingsweek5.jpg

Because of several holiday commitments, I'm not sure exactly when the next poll will go up - I will post it sometime after the Temple game, maybe on Saturday but maybe not until Monday. I do know that it will run all week and the next results will go up next Friday. We had our lowest number of voters this week and I expect it will attrit even more due to the holidays.

I feel like if Rak played the minutes CJ and Brandon had he would be hot on there heels or 3rd at least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom