Player ratings, week 8 results | Syracusefan.com

Player ratings, week 8 results

moqui

generational talent
Fair reclaims the top spot. For the season, MCW has been ranked #1 five times, Fair twice, and Triche once.

There are no weekday games coming up, so the next poll will run Monday and will add only the Nova game to the record.

playerratingsweek8.jpg

Fair reclaims the top spot. For the season, MCW has been ranked #1 five times, Fair twice, and Triche once.

It's interesting to look at the groupings. It's clear who the top 5 players are, but it's also clear that they are too inconsistent. You look at the rankings and 4 of the top five guys are rated as high as #1 and as low as #5. Then you get a clear break to the rest of the team, with Keita clearly the 6th best guy.

Sorry...thought we were voting for the new week as well...my bad...
not a big deal, it's just that once I enter in all the votes & create the table, I don't want to re-do it

. . . the next poll will be on Monday, after the Nova game this weekend

It's interesting to look at the groupings. It's clear who the top 5 players are, but it's also clear that they are too inconsistent. You look at the rankings and 4 of the top five guys are rated as high as #1 and as low as #5. Then you get a clear break to the rest of the team, with Keita clearly the 6th best guy.
here is the season vote total at the halfway point

playerrankingssummaryth.jpg

for this, I also added in the "lost" votes that were cast after the polls had closed; they didn't change the order at all, but the more data the better.

I expect christmas to make the biggest jump in points for the second half of the season. I also expect cj to get into the top 3.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom