Players just stopped by... | Syracusefan.com

Players just stopped by...

to visit students camping at dome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How long before we get the first, "What are they doing out at this time? Shouldn't they be resting? This is just another example of JB not being a good coach," post?

i thought this thread was about another police incident when i first clicked on it

i thought this thread was about another police incident when i first clicked on it

Sorry to scare you.

You must be cold. ;)

It's inside the dome, just for starters. And folks in the Fine/West lot know who my source is.

It's inside the dome, just for starters. And folks in the Fine/West lot know who my source is.

Was joking...

What are they doing out at this time? Shouldn't they be resting? This is just another example of JB not being a good coach.

Sarcasm alert?

Actually I heard the team was going out for an all night bender at Chuck's. They heard Fab Melo might be in one of the tents. Just wanted to see if he wanted to join them. SUball

This is actually a real report. The players arrived at team hotel at about 9 pm. Had a nice meal and team meeting. A number of 2003 players were there. Dinner ended, and they all went to their rooms. All had their game faces on.

How long before we get the first, "What are they doing out at this time? Shouldn't they be resting? This is just another example of JB not being a good coach," post?
38 minutes

The WV Dude would appreciate this thread. If you read it on the interweb it must be true.

This is actually a real report. The players arrived at team hotel at about 9 pm. Had a nice meal and team meeting. A number of 2003 players were there. Dinner ended, and they all went to their rooms. All had their game faces on.
Will Melo be giving a pep talk to the boys CTO?

Gosh! I would like to see a picture of each player's normal face, and then their GAME FACE. That would be AWEsome! I hope their post game faces will look something like this:

inShare
smiling-cat.jpg

So much for 'game faces' lol...they should have went to Chuck's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom