Rodgers
Brees
Brady
Newton
Stafford
E.Manning
Vick.

Rank the QB's in the NFL in order

Payton Manning, Tom Brady, Aaron Rogers, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, Stafford.

1 or 2 years, I think Cam Newton will be top 3

1. Brady
2. Rodgers
3. Brees
4. Manning(Eli)
5. Roethlisberger
6. Stafford
7. Cutler

I will not include Peyton Manning because he did not play this year.

And, I have not looked below for the opinions of others so this is my blind assessment.

Tom Brady, Aaron Rodgers, Drew Brees, Eli Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Philip Rivers and Matt Ryan.

Brees, Brady, Rodgers, Eli, Stafford, and Peyton (hard to rank him right now)...and then everyone else. Newton will be there soon enough.

Matty Ice, Stafford, P Rivers? Gun to your head. I really like Matt Ryan, Rivers throws a ton of picks but is a great leader. Stafford has Rogers so tough to really tell just HOW good he is. Millhouse could throw a few TD's to megatron. I guess I would take Rivers

1.)Peyton Manning
2.)Aaron Rodgers
3.)Tom Brady
4.)Drew Brees
5.)Eli Manning
6.)Ben Roethlisberger
7.)Matthew Stafford

1) Brady
2) Rodgers
3) Brees
4)Peyton (dropped him due to injury concerns)
5a) Eli
5b) Roethlisberger
7) Pick one: Rivers (excluding this season), Vick (if he could stay healthy), Stafford (if he can cut down on the number of stinkers)

1) Sanchez
2) Sanchez
3) Sanchez
4) Sanchez
5) Brad Smith
6) Brunell
7) Eli Manning

Oh wait that was what Jet fans said before this season...

1) Sanchez
2) Sanchez
3) Sanchez
4) Sanchez
5) Brad Smith
6) Brunell
7) Eli Manning

Oh wait that was what Jet fans said before this season...

Not really sure what Jets fans you use as your basis for talking trash. Most Jets fans I know were simply hoping he'd be a Top-15 QB this year. Didn't happen.

1) Brady
2) Rodgers
3) P Manning
4) Brees
5) E Manning
6) Stafford
7) Big Ben

Not really sure what Jets fans you use as your basis for talking trash. Most Jets fans I know were simply hoping he'd be a Top-15 QB this year. Didn't happen.
Trolling you so hard, Louis... So hard... ;)

Can i tier them? Tier one: Brady, peyton if healthy, rodgers, Brees. Tier 2: big Ben, Eli. Tier 3: rivers, stafford, schaub, maybe cutler. On any given day Vick. Cam soon. Tier 1000: Rex grossman. Follow up comment: Brady is two wins away from being widely considered the greatest of them all...

Brady
Peyton
Brees/Rodgers
Eli
Rothleisberger
Stafford

1a) Rodgers
1b) Brady
1c) Brees
4) Eli
5) Stafford
6) Ryan
7) Rivers

is how I would go. Roethlisberger and Newton are also be right there with Ryan/Rivers.

I just can't include Matt Ryan on my list here. He's a good QB...but when you're 26-4 at home, 17-15 on the road, have inferior numbers anywhere that's not climate controlled, and are 0-3 in the playoffs (getting crushed in 2 of the 3), you're probably not top 7.

1. brady
2. Eli
3. rogers
4. brees

then the gap widens and in no particular order you would have ryan, flacco, ben & rivers.

then another gap and you have the newbies stafford and newton who both can move up quickly if they stay healthy(stafford) and do it consistently.

the NFL Network and the sporting news both did top 100 players in the league this august, Eli wasnt on either list. :crazy: :noidea:

whoops!

Oh Lord

1. brady
2. Eli
3. rogers
4. brees

then the gap widens and in no particular order you would have ryan, flacco, ben & rivers.

then another gap and you have the newbies stafford and newton who both can move up quickly if they stay healthy(stafford) and do it consistently.

the NFL Network and the sporting news both did top 100 players in the league this august, Eli wasnt on either list. :crazy: :noidea:

whoops!

Oh Lord

Well Eli was unlucky last yr with so many tipped ball int's and people always overreact to the most recent season or worse yet the most recent game - you're doing the same thing putting Eli ahead of Rodgers and Brees.
And most people already have Stafford ahead of Rivers - wow.

1. Brees
  2. Rogers
  3. Brady
  4. Eli Manning
  5. Stafford
  6. Roethlisberger
  7. Rivers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie