Please share your thoughts. | Syracusefan.com

Please share your thoughts.

DoubleDee

All American
I' m fairly embarrassed to make this my first topic. I just paid for my FB tix renewal exactly 1 week late this past Wednesday.

I'm embarrassed because for the first time ever, I screwed up and wasn't on top of it. I went to check the deadline and then realized I was late. Fortunately, all is well, and I still have my seats.

My issue, is I'm pretty sure there is always a reminder email, correct? I got one to remind me of my preferred seating bill due back in March. I've been a season ticket holder in BB and FB for years. Multiple people on here are talking about phone calls from there personal account liaisons, and I can't get a reminder email?

I'm just glad my failing brain thought of it when it did or maybe I'd have had to start all over.

What sez yous guys?

I received an email back on Feb 8th letting me know that they were ready for payments for Preferred Seating as well as football & basketball season tickets.

I did get a reminder call about the Preferred Seating deadline.

Another automated reminder email might be nice.

I got the aforementioned email as well, along with the warning to renew early for parking places in the Stadium West due to ongoing construction. So I said screw it, and paid for parking and ticket renewal early. No need for a follow-up call/email.

The price for parking ($175) in the west lots is almost as expensive as the season ticket ($205). I thought I read somewhere that it was going to be open parking for the west lots. My renewal still says Fine.

The price for parking ($175) in the west lots is almost as expensive as the season ticket ($205). I thought I read somewhere that it was going to be open parking for the west lots. My renewal still says Fine.

Instead of being issued a specific permit for either the FINE lot or the STANDART lot, you will be issued a generic WEST permit. Parking lot attendants will fill one lot first before using the other one.

At least that was the plan several months ago. Maybe if you get there 3 hours early you can still pick which lot you want to park in.

I' m fairly embarrassed to make this my first topic. I just paid for my FB tix renewal exactly 1 week late this past Wednesday.

I'm embarrassed because for the first time ever, I screwed up and wasn't on top of it. I went to check the deadline and then realized I was late. Fortunately, all is well, and I still have my seats.

My issue, is I'm pretty sure there is always a reminder email, correct? I got one to remind me of my preferred seating bill due back in March. I've been a season ticket holder in BB and FB for years. Multiple people on here are talking about phone calls from there personal account liaisons, and I can't get a reminder email?

I'm just glad my failing brain thought of it when it did or maybe I'd have had to start all over.

What sez yous guys?
I am most impressed that that is the first time you have screwed up, ever. Well done!